Sigmund & Sigpouf
A small pouffe to accompany the chaise longue Sigmund, or simply to approach new contexts, playing with colors and coatings, letting it live in its versatility.
Giorgio Parise was born in Marostica in 1964. He graduates at the University Institute for Architecture of Venice with V. Gregotti in 1990 with the best mark (graduation thesis on the new Cinema Palace at Lido, already published many times), before getting graduation he already projects and realizes interiors and house for private individuals.
Since from the beginning, he concentrates himself on private field by realizing villas and restored interiors in historic centres in the Veneto area.
More times mentioned to participate at public competitions, he prefers to project and create design solutions for interiors, thought and studied in his elegant studio located in the old San Gottardo church in the historic centre of Marostica, together with his collaborators.
Always active in the cultural life of the “chess city”, he operates with great sensibility also in graphic and design world.
– D’Architettura, nr. 7 year 1991
– Casa D, Juny year 2003
– Casa Viva, December year 2003
– Atelier Bagno, autumn-winter year 2003
– Casa Viva, November year 2004
– Gap Casa, nr. 195 august-septemberyear 2005
– Ottagono, October year 2006
– Vogue Shops Guide, year 2004-2005
– L’Archivolto Renovated Houses 2, year 2006